Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Katt Lowe

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PinkCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,
    Anyone here know whatever happened to Katt Lowe? She just fell off the face of the earth it seems. Does anyone know if she is ever going to be playing any gigs again?

    Thanks,
    Pink

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, pinkcloud, far from falling off the earth, Katt graces us with her prescense right on these very boards every so often, in fact just a few days ago. So if you ask nicely, perhaps she will answer your questions directly! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rice Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    (a renamed song --- recognize it?)

    Well I'm standing here looking at you
    What do I see?
    I'm looking straight through
    It's so sad
    When you're young
    To be told
    You're having fun

    So unplug the jukebox
    And do us all a favour
    That music's lost its taste
    So try another flavour
    Chorus: " [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] "

    Well I'm standing here what do I see?
    A big nothing
    Threatening me
    It's so sad
    When you're young
    To be told
    You're having fun

    Chorus: " [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] "

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am not Rice Cake, but I think it is an egg.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rice Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ummmmm...it's a RICE CAKE!!!!!
    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    The Japanese kind, obviously, not the American kind.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PinkCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, a pink rice cake, how freakin cool is that..

    anyways, back to Katt Lowe, Please give me an update, someone... Katt? Anyone??

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I have never seen a rice cake. They look like eggs! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Pink Cloud,
    Here is what Katt had to say on the subject in January.

    After a deep conversation with Cherie & Marie, I have decided to work on something new, and I am actually excited about it. I guess they made me see "the light at the end of the tunnel.".. LOL! Right now I just plan on recording, and from there..... we will see where it takes me.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm looking forward to hearing some new Katt Lowe, 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember the original website that Bunny avatar came from. It's some Japanese guy who fills his website with picture upon picture of his pet bunny-rabbit; often taking pics of it with pancakes & waffles & buns & donuts & other 'foodstuff' resting on its head.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PinkCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, thank you Rocket Master.

    Rice Cake, what is on the bunnies head?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic